Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do You Make Boutique Dallas Cowboy Clothing?

If you do then send me your shop or leave it in the comments.  I'm searching and looking and googling only to come up short.  I want to get Monkey a fun and cute game day outfit to wear each week when the Cowboys play and want something more than a t-shirt or onesie. 
We have UT cheerleading set so I want something different for Cowboys and I make Tutu and Bow Cowboy sets in my store and so of course she has one but I want something a little different.  I found this and I could make this but really wanting something more boutique like. 

We are big Cowboy fans in our house and have taught the Monkey to say GO Cowboys anytime she sees blue and silver. :)  Love it!  So if you have a shop and make something in cowboy material please let me know.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code