Monday, June 21, 2010

Talkin Tuesday Link Up



Welcome to 2sdays! Hosted by Bree Bee's, Texas Monkey and Ten Talents.

What is this 2SDAYS besides another link up and another MeMe? Well it's more than just that.

This is a fun, DOUBLE-link up, where we get to know a little about each other AND follow our new friends.


This week's Topic is Fun and Wacky!  Is there a moment from the past week where you found yourself saying outloud 'I can't believe I did that!"  I'm sure we all had at least 2 moments where we found ourselves laughing outloud at our self or proclaiming I can't believe I just did that or even I can't believe that just happened.  If you can't find anything that made you laugh at yourself from the past week then post something that made you laugh at something or someone else. 

Here is our requested rules: 
  • You have the choice of leaving the 2 Fun and Wacky sentences in the Link Name, (1 in the blog URL and 1 for your twitter URL) we've made it long enough where you can save yourself from writing a new post and just leave it here.  OR Write a new post on your site with  the 2 Fun and Wacky Sentences. 
  • Grab a button for your post or your sidebar
  • Follow the three hostess blogs Bree Bee's, Texas Monkey and Ten Talents.
  • Visit and follow as many blogs, twitters, and facebook pages as you'd like leaving lots of comment love.
  • Have Fun!
The goal is to have fun, meet new people, spread the word about each other and continue to making wonderful blog connections! We appreciate any tweeting support to welcome other to this link up as well!

Fun and Wacky Moments from the past week:
  1. I was emailing an ex-coworker complaining about a current coworker and how she was getting on my dang nerves.  I went on and on about every little thing the current coworker does that bugs me and hit send.  Yep you guessed it, I did not send it to the ex-coworker.  Thankfully it didn't go to said current coworker but it did go to another coworker.  I can't believe I did that!
  2. This past week I've felt so tired and worn out.  I'm hitting the snooze a million times and then having to get up running around to get ready and out the door by 6:15am.  So in running late one morning last week I sent my toddler to school in pajamas even though it was a short and shirt set in the wrong drawer and didn't realize until we were pulling in and I also forgot to brush her hair so it was a total mess.  On top of that I put pink shoes with the red pajama set.  She was looking like a little ragamuffin because her momma has been oh so tired.  I can't believe I did that! 
So what are your confessions or I can't believe I did that moments from the past week?


Blog URL link up:
Twitter or other
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code