Friday, January 14, 2011

Blog Swap With A Little Tipsy

I'm so excited to share one of my very favorite blogs with you today.  I think you are going to love seeing what all she has to offer her readers and will become a huge fan just like me.  But don't be like me and schedule a blog swap with her and put down the wrong date and she be on top of things and send you hers but you think you still have a week to send her yours and you don't, it's TODAY, and you once again realize what a horrible slacking blogger you are.  Nope don't be like me, be like Michelle!  I'm so sorry Michelle. 


Hi There! I am so excited to be here on Texas monkey today! I just love Shayna's beach chair cover and toddler book shelves. She is so talented!
Allow me to introduce myself: I'm Michelle, from A Little Tipsy here, taking the wheel for the day!







Nope not drunk (what a relief you will not be taking your tour with a drunk driver), I may or may not be a bit clumsy though.

A little about me, I am a SAHM with one crazy 3 year old boy, a 2 month old baby boy, and a big geek for a husband (don't worry, he calls himself a geek). I love keeping busy and sharing all my projects and adventures whether they be home decor, holiday projects, activities for the kiddos, or discovering how to get permanent marker off granite counter tops.

So, enough about me...here are a few of my favorite projects.




For Valentine's coming up, I have a few Man-themed romance ideas...







Or if you have a little baby at home and need some Stay Home Date Ideas...






I'm kinda sorta known as the treat girl. I am asked to bring dessert to every family gathering and even have a feature on my blog called Cereal Treat Sunday.







Or maybe you have not even begun to think of Valentine's because you are working on your New Year's resolution of being more organized, wherein my DIY Key Hanger tutorial could be of assistance.







Resolution to eat more healthy or lose weight? We've got you covered there too with our Fast Healthy Lunch under 300 calories.







I love hosting giveaways, like our current one for $100 to Tea designer children's clothing, so be sure to check in often!



Well, I guess that about wraps things up. Thanks to Shayna for swappin' it up and thanks to you for letting me be your tour guide today. Watch your step on the way out and don't forget to come visit soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code