This past weekend Poppa and I took Monkey to a little pumpkin patch/festival. Usually we go to one of the biggest pumkin farms/patches in Texas but just did not have the time to make that drive this year so we went to one a little closer to home. They had trunk or treating, hay rides, a small pumpkin patch, music, and food. She is going to be a Dalmatian for Halloween but I don't have her costume finished yet so I made her a little Candy Corn Princess costume to wear to this. Enjoy the pics and have fun linking up!
- Link up to your post, not to your main blog.
- Link up craft, DIY, project, recipe, party, or post about you.
- Grab the button and put on your post or sidebar.
- Enjoy visiting other post link ups and learning more about fellow bloggers and tell them you're visiting from All About You.
- I will choose the features from those that carry the button on their post or sidebar and that visit and comment on the other link ups.
- If you decide to follow me let me know so I can follow you back
- Come back next week!
I myself am linking up to these fun parties.