Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Think Pink - Help Me Fight Like A Girl

I bet there's not one of us that hasn't been affected by this horrible monster called Breast Cancer.  Whether it's a co worker or a friend or a family member or maybe you yourself are a fighter, we've all been touched and affected in some way.  For me, it's an aunt and a co worker that I have watched go through this awful ordeal.  They both came out on top praise be to God but it wasn't easy and it certainly wasn't overnight. 

I work full time and run my TMB Boutique Store, my Macaroni Kid site, and this blog so not adding in my husband and Monkey, extra time to do things like relay for life or the 3 day walk aren't always open for me and my schedule.  But my heart is open wide and so I look for other ways I can help support this fight and I sort of need your help. 

As most of you know I make and sell girl accessories in my boutique and this year I do have a "Think Pink" line.  I have 3 different size bows a clippie, bottlecap necklaces, key fobs, and tutus.  This year for every Think Pink item I sell I am donating 50% to the Susan G Komen Foundation.  That means for every purchase you make you can have pride in knowing you and I together donated 50% of that to this great cause. 

I wish I was one of those who were able to just open up their wallet and write a check to fund this foundation until a cure was found but my daughter and husband would like to eat and have clothes, I know they are so selfish. :)  So since that can't be done, this is what I can do. 

So if you are like me and have seen first hand what this disease does to a love one then join me in giving.  And if you have a little girl that would look so adorable in pink then I'm your gal!  Together we can take a stand. 

Oh and to thank you for fighting with me I'm giving free shipping on Think Pink items through the month of October.  Yes you can add other items to your order and still get free shipping but at least one item must be from the Think Pink line. 
You can order from the website and enter Think Pink as your code at checkout or you can send me an email and I'll put your order together. 
So let's save the TaTas together and fight like a girl! 

Think Pink Clippie $3 each or 2 for $5
This is a really bad picture taken on my phone but here's Monkey wearing hers.





Key Fob $8



Small Think Pink Bow $4
Medium Think Pink Bow $5



Ultimate Think Pink Bow $8

Tutus are $18 and come in solid color light pink or dark pink. 

Oh and if you want to check it out, I was interviewed by Just Married With Coupons as a response to my Dress Up Cake With No Stress post. 

Happy Hump Day Ya'll. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code