Monday, October 11, 2010

All About You Monday Link Up

It's Time For All About You Monday!


Texas Monkey


This week any thing goes.

I have been working on many customer orders as well as I have now started designing and printing my own ribbon.  I'm so excited about this as I can really customize orders to ensure that I make one of a kind and unique hair accessories for your little monkey.  I did a Colts and Cowboys one just to play around with but the possibilities are endless and I'm so excited about this. 
You will have to excuse the Cowboys one, I ran out of natural light outside and didn't really feel like setting up my inside backdrop so it's a dark and unedited picture but you get the idea.




And the next few are a Ladybug costume I did for a customer order and had Monkey model it for me.

    So now it's your turn, link up and have fun.
  • Link up to your post, not to your main blog.
  • Link up any craft, DIY, project, or post about you.
  • Grab the button and put on your post or sidebar.
  • Enjoy visiting other post link ups and learning more about fellow bloggers and tell them you're visiting from All About You. 
  • I will choose the features from those that carry the button on their post or sidebar and that visit and comment on the other link ups.
  • If you decide to follow me let me know so I can follow you back
  • Come back next week where the theme is All About Halloween Parties.
Happy Monday Ya'll.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code