Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All About You Features

I'm so blown away by everyone's craft posts they link up, it's so fun going through each one and seeing what you made and learning a little more about you.  That's why I do this link up party, so that I can learn about you the reader, All About You Monday

I picked out a few to showcase but you must go look at all of them as they are all amazing!  The theme this week as pumpkins and I've got lots of things marked on my Dream Book List now!

How cute are these tealights. Greenbean is a crafting blog that has many great ideas and this one doesn't dissappoint!

Check out this beautiful vintage pumpkin at Tesorno Fino, just stunning!

Topsy Turvy shows us her pumpkin creation.  Isn't it gorgeous!  That's a cake Ya'll.  I'm not kidding.  Go check it out.


And the two talented ladies over at Uncommon Designs makes and sells these little beauties.  Aren't they pretty!

The link is still open so feel free to link up your pumpkin post or any craft or project post. 
If I featured you here, grab a button.

Happy Tuesday Ya'll. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code