Cake batter of choice
4 different food colors
Candy wrapped in gold (gold coins, Roll-O's, etc)
Make your batter as you normally would for cupcakes and divide the batter into 4 bowls.
Add drops of food color to each bowl. I used yellow, green, blue, and red.
Layer your batter into your lined cupcake pan one at a time in any order of choice. I did blue, red, green, then yellow on top. (As you can see from the picture it doesn't have to be pretty or neat and when you are letting a 2 year old help I assure you it is not going to be either but FUN it will be!)
Bake according to directions.
Tint your icing green and decorate your cooled cupcakes. Top with your gold candy.
Now my favorite part, give your Macaroni Kid a cupcake and watch their face lite up with joy! Oh and don't forget to enjoy one yourself.
Happy St Patrick's Day
NOW, Let's see what you've been working on.
- Link up to your post, not to your main blog.
- Link up your craft, DIY, project, recipe, party, or post about you.
- Grab the button and put on your post or sidebar.
- Enjoy visiting other post link ups and learning more about fellow bloggers and tell them you're visiting from All About You.
- I will choose the features from those that carry the button on their post or sidebar and that visit and comment on the other link ups.
- If you follow me let me know in a comment so that I can follow you back.
Happy Monday Ya'll