Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yay You Did It

Well it's time for another round of Yay You Did It where readers have taken something I've done and did it for themselves. 

We have a few more cake decorators on our hands from my Decorating Cakes with NO Stress Post and I'm telling you each one that is done and sent to me is so unique and amazing and makes me want to give up my diet and dig in! 



These latest two come from some awesome and loyal blog followers and readers of mine, Corine and Lorie.  They both did amazing jobs and inspire me to make some more of these easy and stress free cakes. 


Corine's Cake with Candy

 Lorie's cake with strawberries.

I may or may not have just licked my computer screen. :)


So have you made one yet?  If not you better get busy and watch your family and friends oohh and aahh over something so easy but so stunning! 

 

Happy Hump Day Ya'll.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code