Friday, March 26, 2010

Dream Book #3 Spring/Easter Edition

Well it's Friday and that means it's Friday Follow and New Friend Friday time, and it also means it's once again time for my Dream Book Post.  I have a new "I've Been Featured" Button to the right on my sidebar so if your project is featured in my Dream Book Posts feel free to grab the button.  I found so many DIY projects this week and today's post is just chalk full of awesomeness. 

Speaking of Chalk how cute are theseChalk Board Canisters!!  I love using chalk board paint in projects and this is such a great way to label canisters.


I am so behind on making any decorations for Spring and Easter and since my time is winding down I thought these Decorated Eggs or these Paper Tissue Eggs would add so much with not having to spend a lot of time on them. 




I found these Easter Pops at an online store but they would be so easy to make yourselves, and you could buy the already premade rice krispy treat squares to save time, insert a pop stick, dip in chocolate, and decorate.  I may have to do this for Monkey's school Easter Party next week.


Remember when I showed you the hand print art work from last week here well how perfect would it be to have a Family Foot Stool to go along with it!!  This would also make a wonderful Mother's Day Gift.

I've made Ribbon Topiaries before and I've yet to make a Lollipop Topiary I've seen these made with DumDum suckers too.  This would be so cute as a centerpiece at a Spring or Easter Party.




I am always looking out for ways to lighten up a room or an area of a room especially with Spring upon us and changing out accessories is one way, painting the room is another, even chaning out furniture can do wonders but sometimes I'm not wanting to spend all that time and money.  So how about just adding some light and Springy fabric to a Dark Chest and call it a day!


Want an Easter Egg Tree for a centerpiece but on a tight budget?  Then you need to make one of these.  How thrifty.


And last but not least how many of us have just a plain ole wood knife block?  Wouldn't it be fun to dress it up to this kind of Knife Block?  Wow, must get a Cricut NOW!  I love this, 2 of my favorite things rolled into one project, spray paint and vinyl. 

I am loving the different ways you can decoarte a topiary up.  Like this Jelly Bean Topiary, how fun is that! She also did this adorable Cherry Blossom Spring Pillow.


I am loving this Spring Table Runner.  It's so bright and fun and looks very doable even for me.


Do you have projects or ideas you think I might want for my Dream Book?  Send them my way.  I'd love to add them. 
Happy Friday to all Ya'll.
Friday FollowThe Girl Creative
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code